Monday, March 19, 2012

From the swells of distraction.


I'm back my dearest underpant gnomes! I apologize greatly for my wretched neglect and pray to your chosen higher power that I can please dissolve this shroud or rancid let down that I pulled over myself shunning those I hold near and dear to my aching heart. Please I beg of you, please find it in your tender, warm souls to forgive my misgivings and enjoy this new entry I bring to you with love and new found direction.

Taking this journey has been at times a calm and steady stream, but at other times, it's fast moving and sometimes difficult with maintaining the smooth and steady focus I hold so precious. It's when the current of my office life is off the rapids that I can find it easy to sit down and write something profound and inviting, gaining smiles and hat tips for a sound quip, or remarkable tongue in cheek comment that really gets you thinking.

My thoughts have been centered elsewhere, creative writing class, writing a bio that seems to have no end in sight, or picking a specialty. All of these paths that would have amazing pit stops here on my dear sweet blog but no, I have shunned away what inspires me, and that is wrong. So I am back, focused on all the avenues of my new career. Heading down this path with a new found focus thanks to some direction from my fearless and brilliant mentor (that's a freebie!). I'm going to get back to walking my path and sharing it with my readers. No more shutting you all out. Nope, back to being your quick witted wide eye'd traveler.

I can't wait to roll you with giggles on the metaphorical floor as I explain to you the search for what wide eye'd traveler has chosen to specialize in.

No comments:

Post a Comment