Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day off!

I had a dream last night about my precious Augustine, I know I'm destine for this hotel! I MUST BOOK A TOUR TO PRAGUE!!! But yes, today is my day off, I have every Wednesday off, although I spend most of my days off either swimming or thinking about work. I love my job, have I gushed about how in love with my job I am. It's sick really, I'm that annoying friend who talks about how happy I am with my life, but instead of lying and blowing smoke up your rump, I mean it. I would print "I love my job" t-shirts if I didn't think I'd get rotten fruit thrown at me for being a show off.

So this ends my blog for the day. I actually came into the office to write this, granted I'm in pj's. But still I have to let the world know how much I love being here. Now off I go to be a bum on my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment