Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let's try and find something good.

Morning blog readers... Or just myself. I'm not sure how many people are reading these if any, for all I know it's only the underpants gnomes (who find my laptop open late at night) that giggle at my cutesy word play. But like I said, good morning. Today I'm conquering the exciting world of making a mailing list. I know, it's far to stimulating to discuss the process of making a spreadsheet complied of name and emails, so let us move on.

In addition to my impressive list of high school alumni being added to our mailing list (check us out and sign up at www.Epicopia.com), I got to speak to the brilliant Erik (the founder of the International Culinary Tourism Association). The fantastic Harold allowed me the chance to speak to him briefly, I got to enjoy having a few moments to listen to the captivating intelligent  Erik Wolf It was a short and sweet conversation that quickly covered my new blog and a quick recap of why Portland is so breathtaking.

I must say, after doing some research for our soon to come Brewery/Wine bus tour of Dallas, getting a booking for a client to go to a cabin underway, and now my talk with Erik, I'm starting to feel like a true (on my way to becoming) travel consultant. But alas, I must go, the cut throat world of data entry for mailing list is pulling me away and I must get to it before someone else comes along and takes this fun task from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment