Monday, July 18, 2011

What I learned this weekend.

Good morning little gnomes, I hope your weekend was wonderful and filled with fun. I did a huge boo boo this weekend I assumed that this little ole town of Rockwall was no big attraction, so waiting till the day of to book my reservations at the Hilton Bella Harbor wouldn't be such a bad idea. And like the time I thought it was cool to make smoke rings by waving a tissue above a candle, I found out I was wrong. It was BOOKED. Woe is me! I didn't get my poolside day or an umbrella drink! What a shame.
 I made it up to myself by devouring far to many crab legs and buying more movies than I could watch at the movie trading company! I feel that the lesson here is, that in no way should you put off booking once you realize what you want to do with your free time. I think it's important to get out and relax, and thanks to my poor planning I missed out on a great opportunity to do so. I think it's important to know this as someone who is going to be consulting people about their travels. I'm a "grab the bull by it's horns" girl now! Or perhaps a "get off your bottom and book it while it's available" girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment