Monday, July 11, 2011

My First Blog

Today is my first official blog as a travel consultant. I'm new to the travel industry, but quickly learning the ropes with incredible enthusiasm.  I’m working for Epicopia Culinary Journeys (Epicopia.com) working for the great Harold Partain (he pays me $5 every time I tell people about how awesome he is). We book tours and create our own small group special programs all over the world. We make sure where ever you go it lives up to what you dreamed of and then some.

 

We have some wonderful associates one of which is Aliza Green (AlizaGreen.com). She is the Experience Director for our, Italian Maremma & Umbria: A Pasta Lover's Culinary Tour (we only have two spaces left).

 

I suppose I should explain my chosen name for  this blog. Ever since I started working with, Epicopia, every time I look up a new location for a tour, I’m awe-struck by either  the culture, food, or the beauty of the location. Everything seems like a fantasy. I started out only dreaming of sandy beaches with crystal clear water, but now I dream about the Red Square in Moscow, and seeing the breath taking Blue Mosque in Istanbul. So now, I do my research with wide adoring eyes feeling a rush of excitement that I never felt filing paperwork or doing massages… However there were a couple massages where stinky feet lead to me having watery eyes…

 

Join me for this new journey in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment